1. General provisions
1.1. Online website www.madicollection.eu (hereinafter– Website) is owned and administered by UAB Laima and Kazys company. Registration code: 157046160 (head office address: Gelezinkelio g. 1, Jonava, Lithuania) (hereinafter – MADICOLLECTION.EU).
2. MADICOLLECTION.EU data collection
2.1. In order to use the Website and its Services or have a possibility to fully access the Website and Services a registration form should be completed. A registration process involves clicking on a respective link on the Website, completing all required fields of registration application form (including your name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, login password) as well as optional fields (which may be voluntarily completed by a Visitor) thus providing your personal data to MADICOLLECTION.EU (hereinafter – Data).
2.2. MADICOLLECTION.EU has the right at their discretion to use all data provided by a Website Visitor during registration process and the data about the Website Visitor obtained in any other alternative way by MADICOLLECTION.EU.
2.3. Collected Data, provided during registration process or by using the Website or its Services by the Website Visitor, is divided into:
- 2.3.1. Anonymous data. MADICOLLECTION.EU collects anonymous data, related to the facts that do not identify a Visitor as an individual. For example, MADICOLLECTION.EU collects certain information every time a Website Visitor visits the Website in order to improve surfing quality on the Website. MADICOLLECTION.EU collects IP addresses of all Visitors and all related data (e.g., the address of the last visited web page before visiting MADICOLLECTION.EU website) as well as browser and operational system types (e.g., browser Firefox. OS Windows). MADICOLLECTION.EU also collects common search engines from various search engines, oriented to self-promotion. MADICOLLECTION.EU collects this Visitor information which is used for operation of the service, maintaining quality of the service and for direct advertisement purposes. MADICOLLECTION.EU also stores information with Website Visitor’s answers to questions, provided in the Websites so that to find out Visitor’s personal opinion about Services and advertisement provided on the Websites. MADICOLLECTION.EU obtains this information from all Visitors, irrespective of whether they are registered or not.
- 2.3.2. Personal data. This is the data which allows to identify a particular Visitor as an individual. According to the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania this data is considered to be personal data. Such type of data is collected and managed only with a consent of a Website Visitor in the following ways:
- 22.214.171.124. Registration: logging in to the Website a Visitor has to provide data including name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, login password. A Visitor may voluntarily provide information such as personal code (for invoices to be issued) or home address (for delivery purposes).
- 126.96.36.199. Correspondence and communication: if a Website Visitor contacts MADICOLLECTION.EU, MADICOLLECTION.EU may maintain a record of such communication and other related information.
- 188.8.131.52. MADICOLLECTION.EU has the right to store data about a Visitor after he/she logs in to the Website. This data includes information such as the pages of the Website you visit, the time of your visit, how often you visit the Website and which Services you use. Besides, this information includes data which a Visitor sends within the Website.
2.4. Data subject can request an online shop MADICOLLECTION.EU administration an access to the personal data and instruct to correct it, remove it or suspend any personal data processing if handling of personal data does not comply with data privacy legislation.
3. Data recipients
3.1. Collected Anonymous data is maintained, processed and used for self-promoting and other similar purposes by MADICOLLECTION.EU. Anonymous data may be reported to a third party or can be made public as well.
3.2. MADICOLLECTION.EU deals with collected Anonymous data in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania. MADICOLLECTION.EU uses personal data only for the following purposes: identifying a buyer from the Website as an individual and their contact information; creating login account in the forum operating on the Website; identifying user as an individual and their contact information who, by using a special module installed on the Website, want to make a complaint or a proposal on MADICOLLECTION.EU; for direct marketing purposes only if a Visitor gives consent. Personal information is not reported to any third parties except for the cases when it is required by law of the Republic of Lithuania.
3.4. Data subject has the right to find out which data recipients have been provided with subject’s personal data for the period of one year.
4. Use of Visitor’s information
4.1. MADICOLLECTION.EU has the right at their discretion, fully and in any way, compliantly with all applicable laws of the Republic of Lithuania to use all information gathered about a Visitor. MADICOLLECTION.EU may use information, collected about a certain Visitor, in a variety of ways:
- 4.1.1. for editing Contents so that to make it more relevant for a Visitor. In a few cases MADICOLLECTION.EU uses personal Visitor’s information in order to offer customized Services and targeted online advertising;
- 4.1.2. MADICOLLECTION.EU stores Visitor’s anonymous data and shares it with third parties (e.g., advertisers). MADICOLLECTION.EU discloses information about the total number of Visitors as well as the number of Visitors who have seen a certain advertisement and (or) clicked on a respective link on a certain Website and etc. MADICOLLECTION.EU may also disclose demographic statistics of the Visitors who have noticed a respective advertiser’s link and clicked on it. MADICOLLECTION.EU may disclose anonymous survey results, too. In this process any Visitor’s personal information cannot be disclosed;
- 4.1.3. MADICOLLECTION.EU also uses general data for statistical analysis of common characteristics and Visitors’ behavior in order to find out needs regarding certain parts of the Website as well as to analyze how and where to use available resources. If this data were not available, MADICOLLECTION.EU would not know which parts of the Website was the most popular and would not be able to appropriately edit the Contents and Services offered;
- 4.1.5. MADICOLLECTION.EU may contact a Visitor by email or post or SMS messaging for providing information about Services that may be of Visitor’s interest. The information is provided only with Visitor’s consent.
5. Protection measures
5.1. MADICOLLECTION.EU uses software and different kinds of measures in order to protect all Data of the Visitors. Visitors’ Data is only available to authorized MADICOLLECTION.EU employees and (or) other persons approved by MADICOLLECTION.EU
5.2. MADICOLLECTION.EU requests Visitors to be careful while using and storing Data as a Visitor is responsible for ensuring Data confidentiality. A Visitor has to close the browser to complete the sign out process when h/ she finishes using it so that to ensure nobody else has access to his or her e-mail, personal information, especially while using a computer in public places (e.g.: Internet café, library). What is more, MADICOLLECTION.EU warns a Visitor to be careful enough not to disclose any of his/her personal information (such as, Visitor’s name, personal code, email address, bank account number etc.) to third parties while using the Website and (or) Services. Such kind of information may be mishandled for the purposes such as fraud, sending out of unwanted e-mails, etc.
5.3. MADICOLLECTION.EU undertakes to ensure protection of Visitor’s personal data, which is being handled by MADICOLLECTION.EU, however taking into account the fact that Visitor’s information is sent by the Internet, MADICOLLECTION.EU warns that MADICOLLECTION.EU cannot guarantee and does not guarantee any protection of a Visitor’s conveyed information, including personal data.
5.4. MADICOLLECTION.EU is concerned about minors’ rights protection thus limiting their access to certain Services available for adults only. Therefore some parts of the Website may be customized only for adults. Minors are prohibited from visiting such parts of the Website. Visitors are responsible not only for their own behavior on the Website but as well as their minor children or any persons’ in care behavior if they use the Website under supervision of a Visitor or via Visitor’s hardware.
6. Software used on the Website and its installation.
6.1. MADICOLLECTION.EU may make at their discretion chosen software for the use of certain Services accessible for installation. Visitors understand and agree that MADICOLLECTION.EU may limit Visitor’s access to certain Services in cases when certain software is not installed. Such kind of software may be created by both MADICOLLECTION.EU, and third parties. Software may be created so that to independently contact MADICOLLECTION.EU or the hardware of third parties in order to make the installed software work and also to let a Visitor know about updates and improvements of such software. The terms and conditions of this software are defined in a separate agreement which is available for a Visitor after such software installation.